Thursday, December 01, 2005

Room with a view - in colour


colour view
Originally uploaded by wherethewolvesare.
I seem to be revisiting old topics this past week. I last blogged this view in July (see 'Room with a view - Thursday'). This is the same view in watercolour, painted in 15 minutes during my lunchtime. It surprised me how little seasonal difference there appears to be. Just the sheep and a few leaves are gone. Maybe that's a comment on modern farming.

Anyway, after a bit of snow earlier in the week, Tuesday was glorious. If anything, the view looks better here than it did under grey July skies. I dare say this view will appear here again, unless they point my room in a different direction, so watch this space.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Sorry I haven't commented for a while, Ken, but I still enjoy your postings and especially your artwork. Hope it's not tooooo cold at your place.